The other day I found this blog 'Serendipity Happens'. It's a unique blog with DIY and beauty posts galore! (witch you know I love!)
Karla, the makeup artist who is the author of the blog, once had a post "25 things about me".
That is where I got my inspiration for my post!
(it's weird that lately i've been doing post titles like 'dreams' and know i'm doing a post on 25 things about me! Ok maybe that's not weird....it just stood out to me...)
Here it goes:
- i'm a firm believer that a zebra is WHITE with BLACK stripes
- i hate it when people file their nails in the car (or any place for that matter)
- i wear invisalign - clear braces
- i used to breed fish for a hobby
- my first plane ride was this summer
- i like school (shock right?!?!) - except math, but i'm trying to change that this year
- i've taken ballet for 5+ years
- i LOVE to surf and skateboard
- i like the smell of sharpies, skunks, horse poo, and gasoline
- my personality (or whatever you want to call it) is 70% tomboy and 30% girlygirl
- i really want to work with food when it's time for me to get a job
- i've only gotten my nails professionally painted 4 or 5 times in my whole life
- i have only been in a wedding once. i attended one other wedding
- i'm planning to graduate high school 1 year early (i'm also going to be home schooled all the way through high school)
- i would rather watch a food network show than listin to taylor swift or watch good luck charlie
- when i was in 4th grade, i tested into high school history
- my family has had at least one pet all my life
- i love to read
- i like to draw/color while listing to audio books
- i love all things DIY
- i have over 45 bottles of usable nail polish
- i love my friends and family to the moon and back 100x times!
- i try to give everything 110% - everything!
- i'm all european except for a little canadian
- a few days ago i found out that i'm finally going to be on pionte in ballet!