Saturday, August 3, 2013

International Nail Art Day!

Hello!

I learned about International Nail Art Day (August 3) by reading some nail art blogs that I follow.
Here is the first blog I read it on: chalkboard nails!
I did a few manis, but the pics didn't turn out as well as I thought they would.
(they might get included some time in the future...though most likely not.)

Instead of me showing you my nail art, here's what I think....
YOU SHOW ME YOUR NAIL ART!!!!
I'll have a belated INAD post featuring reader's nail art!
(START SENDING ME E-MAILS!!!!!)

Btw: I know e-mailing is totally 'old school' for most of us...but hey, that's how I'm doing it!

You can send your mani or pedi pics and the names of the nail polish etc. you used to everythingangelac@gmail.com!

Can't wait!

A.C.




No comments:

Post a Comment