Saturday, August 3, 2013

Ideas + why I like saying 'hello'....

Hey!

Some of you might be wondering why I always start my posts off with a greeting like hey, aloha, or hello. It's just a simple way of saying, 'Hello, I'm glad you decided to stop by.' I always like to be greeted with a hello or hey.  I'm not sure what just happened to you before you decided to read my blog. Maybe you just became an aunt, or you just broke up with your boyfriend. Just a simple greeting can change someone's mood almost instantly. The hello that you read on here might be your only one of the day. So let me say it again...hello.

Now back to the real reason for this post....

I want this blog to appeal to a wide range of people. I think it's more fun for me and more fun for you if I write about a verity of things. *now comes the fun part* I would like to get YOUR feed back and ideas on what I should write about. Hopefully by doing this, you as a reader will enjoy what I write....because you helped me write it!

If you want to give me ideas for posts read below.

Rules and things:
1. I'm not going to use all of the suggestions
2. Your suggestions will have to be "rated G" (If you don't get what I'm saying, leave a comment)
3. If I can find out more about the topic you have chosen by looking at a website, please include that in your suggestion
4. You can either leave your suggestion in a comment or e-mail me at everythingangelac@gmail.com


Also, please comment or e-mail me any questions you may have!

A.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment