Sunday, June 9, 2013

I Promoted!!!!

YAY! Today I moved up a grade!
(contact me privately if you REALLY have to know what grade I'm in)
It was a long ceremony! Since I'm home schooled, EVERYONE gets to promote (and if you are in 12th grade you graduate like usual). It went from 2:00 p.m until like 5:00 p.m.! AHHHHHHH!!!!!! But it was all good! (Except one of my friends started to fall asleep! :/ :D )
My Mom and I were the only ones from our immediate family that went.
(I say "immediate" cause I have friends that I consider my family)
My sister was in the hospital all yesterday. She was/is very dehydrated so she had to have two IVs for 2 hours. It was very hard on her. I may include more about this past week in later posts.


                     

       YAY!
(You are going to have to enlarge on your own screen)











                                    A.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment