Friday, July 5, 2013

4th of July 2013

Hey all!
I know it's kinda weird to be writing about the 4th of July when it's July 5th!
(I was extremely busy at my Grandma's house ALL day....and had no WiFi)

For all my international readers who are wondering what the 4th of July is....this is for you. (it's to the point, but not worthy of the history books....)

The 4th of July is not just a day in the month of July in the United States of America.....it's the day we declared our independence from England! (sorry England....we still love you!) Some of us even call it Independence Day! Today, most of my fellow Americans (and I most of the time) just think of it as a time to eat watermelon, wear shorts, watch fireworks, swim or take part in some sort of water games, and enjoy the (usually) warm weather!

Now on to the real reason I'm writing this post....
I have a picture that my friend sent me that I just had to share with you guys!
I'm not exactly sure how she did it, but it's quite creative!

 Here ya go!






****And the EXTREME countdown continues with only 12 more days before we head for HAWAII!!!!!****


A.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment