Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sad and Sweet....

Hey all!

Good News:
My summer vacation finally started!
I hope I'll be posting a lot more since I don't have school to worry about.
I have 2 REALLY awesome collages that I would like to share with you!

Bad News:
I can't share them with most of you cause they show my face.
(I'm worried about the whole identity theft thing)
SO if you have my e-mail or you can prove to me that I know you, I will share them with you privately!*
My grandpa is in the ER right now.... :(

*Seriously, they are SO cool!!!!!
(I'll just have to find another way to show you guys me new shirt!) :P :D

RANDOMNESS:
I have a song from the new Parent Trap movie ringing in my head! LOL!!!!


****Note*****
I know I said that my next post would most likely be about my new shoes ( well I said that like 3 posts ago).
I have so many pics lined up! I just have to find time to crop (and do fun stuff with) them!
But they are coming...

A.C.

P.S.
I've been looking at my stats!
Thank you people so much for visiting! NOW PLEASE START COMMENTING!!!!!!!!!!!
ah! *heavy breathing* thank you! :) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment